Monday, January 26, 2009

The Proximity Effect

I postulated a theorem today and after careful examination, I think it holds up:

=

It's uncanny on several levels, really. The gall, the aloofness, the overbearing arrogance, and most of all, the constant comedy gold flowing from their ever-spewing blow holes.

By the way, favorite Mayor Quimby quote:

Can't we have one meeting that doesn't end with us digging up a corpse?

And what the hell, favorite Blagojevich quote:

I've been criticized for this, but I'm not comparing myself to Dr. King or Nelson Mandela or Mahatma Gandhi, but I tried to reach in to history and imagine some inspiring figures that would have gone through something like I was going through for sustenance and inspiration.

Word.

5 comments:

  1. i can't believe you found photographic proof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Thank you, Google Images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the epiphany your Facebook status alluded to? LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure is. I like to tease my blog, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, you've provided order for the chaotic world in which we live.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...