Sunday, January 18, 2009

America Agrees: Guy Fieri Is Still A Douche

I would like to thank certified douche bag Guy Fieri for being the inspiration for Bazookaluca's most viewed and sought-after post ever: No More Mr. Douche Guy.

Day after day, through his various vexatious Food Network shows and truly terrible T.G.I. Friday's commercials, people all across America are directly exposed to Mr. Fieri's douche-baggery and as a result, feel compelled to commiserate about it with other like-minded souls on the internet.

More often than not, they end up within these sympathetic pages.

And I am proud to offer sanctuary to these protectors of good taste for whom Googling the phrase "guy fieri douche" brings temporary relief and the reassurance that it's still not socially acceptable to wear your sunglasses so casually on the back of your head without suffering severe repercussions.

So thanks, Guy, for directing traffic to my site. I don't profit from it financially, per se, but I sleep a lot better at night knowing I'm not alone.

I am not alone.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that his D.B.ness helps you. I switched from his show to Man v. Food on the travel channel. I like that guy better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out Food Network Humor RE Gay Fairies douchiness.he is truly the douchiest of douches.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...