Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Zooey Deschanel Makes Me Forget Where I've Seen Her Before

As I was catching up on the first couple of episodes of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Hulu today (it's not great yet, but shows promise), I was reminded of another Jimmy Fallon project, his 2002 album, The Bathroom Wall.

The only thing I could still recall from that album (besides the fact that there were several used copies sitting for months in the markdown section at the record store I worked) was the mildly amusing music video for the song "Idiot Boyfriend."

What I didn't remember was that a young, blond Zooey Deschanel played the girlfriend of the titular idiot in the video. Watch:



Turns out it wasn't even her first foray into the music video world. Check out this video from 1999 for The Offspring's "She's Got Issues":



Who knew that a few short years later she could star in her own damn video as part of She & Him. I tell you what, dreams DO come true:

1 comment:

  1. I totally have that mildly-disappointing Jimmy Fallon album. A souvenir of my days of crushing on the goofy little guy. I haven't checked out the show yet though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...