Monday, November 15, 2010

The BAZOOKALUCA PODCAST: Episode 1

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!


In the first episode, Kyle and I talk about the premiere of The Walking Dead, using the word "torso" more often than any drunken, late-night conversation you're likely to have heard. And later on in the podcast, I introduce danger to the art of music criticism in the segment "Stunt Critique" when I take on Interpol's latest album while, well, you'll see.



I'm working on getting this on iTunes, so if you don't want to listen to it here and would rather upload it to your device of choice, please be patient and pray that Steve Jobs moves me to the top of his priority list now that the Beatles are checked off. I'll post the link when it goes live.

Also, make sure to subscribe, comment, and tell your friends! A positive iTunes review would do me good. And please report any audio issues or complaints, I'm still learning how to do this properly.

Thanks and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting! I had no idea you had been cooking this up in your lab. Stunt Critique is genius. As much as I hate to hear heavy breathing, it was fascinating to listen to your thoughts in this format. I mean, when you're that fatigued, you can only push out the most raw, real, and minimal thoughts. And of course, it was funny to visualize you struggling up the hill. "I don't think I can say anything else, like, physically...I can't speak anymore." Truly loved it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...