Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Things I Can Get Behind: July, 2010 Edition

1. 2.
3. 4.
5. 6.

1. Sir Lucious Left Foot... The Son of Chico Dusty - Big Boi is a crowd-pleaser through and through. He's the Macca to 3$tacks' Lennon (Sleepy Brown is Yoko, but just 'cause...) Anyway, Sir Lucious=Summer Banger.
2. Louie - I've said it before, Louis CK's new show on FX is pure picaresque neorealism... with dick jokes. Wildly ambitious and like nothing else on television right now.
3. Trader Joe's Pita Bite Crackers - Best crackers ever? Ain't no better vessel for my hummus.
4. Nike Air Pegasus '83 - Comfortable. Stylish. Available in several color combinations. I own three pairs myself. And they're probably made by underpaid/overworked Asian children, so you know they're good.
5. Bebot - My favorite instrument App for the iPhone. Cute robot interface. Actual great synth sounds. Hours of fun for 99¢?! Hell, it's worth the price of an iPhone.
6. Listicles - Easier than long-form writing! People are more likely to actually read them! Make all of us more dumb-like and impatient! Win-Win-Draw.

See Also: Things I Can't Get Behind.

1 comment:

  1. I can get behind Massive Attack's concert last night in Venaria. M A S S I V E.
    Lara.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...