Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mutiny!!!

Growing up, I was always told to think and act independently even if it meant going against the flow.

I always thought that this was an eloquent principle and a fine way to live one's life.

That is, until I ran into this solitary, defiant act of self expressions in the face of conformity:

Let me draw your attention to the single upturned beard hair resting in the middle of my lower lip. It's been that way for the last 24 hours. No matter how many times I try to keep it down, it springs back up, tickling my lip and breaching into my mouth, making me think I'm about to swallow a hair.

What makes hair act so adversely to their sole creator and provider? I blame the liberal media, insurrectionist literature and devil worshipping rock and roll. I'm sure the recent release of Grand Theft Auto IV has something to do with this as well.

I better squash this act of defiance before it starts a bigger uprising. Where are my tweezers of oppression?

2 comments:

  1. Woo! So exciting. Thanks for that. As soon as I make a list, you're on it.

    Hope you have resolved your, er, mutiny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, looking more and more like freaking scientist... by the way, is that game any good?

    new nieces photos for you in the same site with the same password.

    take care, lara.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...