Thursday, March 8, 2007

Neon Bible

So I haven't written a blog in a while, mostly because I haven't had anything of note to bitch about. And I still don't, really.

Mostly I just wanted to boast about how good the new Arcade Fire album, Neon Bible is.

--It's really good. Really, really good--

And since it's being reviewed by every publication that is currently in print, I'll keep my critical analysis short and sweet:

--It's really good. Really, really good--

So, if you liked their first album, Funeral, I suggest you hop on your bike, jump on your skateboard, lace up your rollerblades or get on whatever-the-hell it is you ride around in and mozy on over to your local record store to purchase a copy for yourself. It'll be good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...