Saturday, December 11, 2004

List!

Ten things I either did or experienced so far today:

1. Slept past noon
2. Watched a countdown show
3. Realized the internet is no longer amusing
4. Found chapstick in a drawer for my chapped lips
5. Cut my hair
6. Played two games of Freecell (won one, lost one)
7. Ventured outside in my bathrobe to get the mail
8. Hung a picture
9. Listened to Snoop Dogg's "Lodi Dodi" (yeah, that's right, sometimes that's how I get down)
10. Showered, got dressed...and it went a little something like this:

"Clean, dry was my body and hair
I threw on my brand new Doggy underwear
for all the bitches I might take home
I got the Johnson baby powder and Cool Water cologne
Now I'm fresh dressed, like a million bucks
Threw on my white sox, with my all blue Chucks"

It's a Doggy Dogg world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...