Sunday, September 7, 2008

Albums That You Should Own, But Perhaps Don't (And In That Case, You Soon Will): Superdrag - Regretfully Yours

Let me introduce you to a new feature on Bazookaluca: Albums That You Should Own, But Perhaps Don't (And In That Case, You Soon Will). Or ATYSOBPDAITCYSW, you know, for short.

The title is pretty self-explanatory (if not long-winded and moronic) and there's really no science to picking the albums that will be featured --just old records I come across from time to time that I think you might like. And rather than giving you my analysis for why you should own these albums, I'll just try to let the music speak for itself.

So let's unwrap this puppy before it suffocates:

Superdrag - Regretfully Yours



Stay tuned for more random picks from my ears to yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...